London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Eight personnel of Afghan forces killed in Taliban attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...


At least eight personnel of Afghan security forces were killed on Thursday in the never-waning cycle of violence despite the US-Taliban agreements to reduce the violence.

According to details, six police force members were killed in a Taliban attack on an outpost in Khashrod district in the south-western province of Nimroz on Thursday night, the provincial police chief Colonel Abdul Wahab Balakarzai said.

Mr Balakarzai said that the attack was carried out by “dozens” of Taliban fighters on an outpost in Halili area in Khashrod district last night. He claimed the Taliban also suffered casualties in the attack.

Meanwhile, two security force members were killed in Taliban attacks in Baghlan province that happened on the outskirts of the center of the province on Thursday evening. 

Local officials said the Taliban attacks were pushed back and that the militants suffered casualties in the attacks.

Sources said that the Taliban have established checkpoints in northern highways and are “extorting” truck drivers, something that the Taliban has denied.

The attack comes amidst a sharp increase in violence across the country. This also comes as peace efforts are underway between negotiators from the Afghan republic and the Taliban in Doha.

Earlier in the week at least 40 security forces members were killed in just 24 hours, a concerning momentum in violence that never waned despite the negotiations.

On other hand, no significant progress has been made over the past nine days between the peace negotiators from government of Afghanistan and the Taliban about the agenda of the talks.

Meanwhile, a member of the Afghan government’s peace negotiating team has accused the Taliban of not being prepared for the talks.

SourceTolo News

Latest News

Mengal Announces March on Quetta for April 6

The Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) has announced a march on Quetta on April 6 to demand the...

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Kharan and Bolan

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for two separate attacks targeting a telecommunications tower and Pakistani paramilitary forces in Balochistan’s...

Balochistan University Student ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ by Pakistani Forces in Hub Chowki

Pakistani security forces have allegedly detained a student of the University of Balochistan, Quetta, from Hub Chowki and moved him to...

European Parliament Members Express ‘Grave Concern’ Over Detention of Baloch Activists

European lawmakers have expressed “grave concern” over the detention of prominent Baloch human rights activists in Pakistan and called on the European...

Arrests and FIRs Filed Against Baloch Activists as BYC Protests Continue Across Balochistan

On the day of Eid al-Fitr, several activists in the Balochistan regions of Mashkhel, Kharan, and Jhao were arrested or had First...