London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

After dead bodies of two sons a Baloch mother awaits release of the third missing son

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch mother who has already received dead bodies of two sons has pleaded for the release of her third son who has been missing for 8 years now.

Mother of missing Saeed Ahmed Shahwani pleaded for the release of her son during a press conference here in Mastung on Thursday. She said that her son, along with his cousin, was taken away eight years ago while on his way from Quetta to Mastung.

While Saeed Ahmed Shahwani’s cousin was released last year, he still remains missing.

His mother said that I have already lost two of my sons at the hands of “unknown people”, and Saeed’s continuous disappearance is now taking the toll on her family. “My daughter also passed away due to the grief,” she told the journalists.

She said that they were assured multiple times by the authorities that Saeed is innocent and will be released soon, but to this date we are spending our lives longing for his return.

She added: “my 23-year-old son Mir Mohammad went missing in 2009 and after few weeks his dead body was found near a village. He was badly tortured and mercilessly killed. Subsequently, in 2012 my 17-year-old son Riaz Ahmed went missing in a similar style with no trace and after few months we found his dead body near Aamach. The brutal people had killed him and dumped the body in a remote mountainous area.”

“Now I hope at least my third son will be released to give us some solace,” she pleaded the chief justice of Balochistan and government authorities.

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...