London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed groups attack Pakistani forces, damage installations

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed groups attack forces, installations

Railway track and military posts were targeted by the armed men in Balochistan.

According to details, unidentified persons blew up railway tracks with IED, near Sunger in Mastung, on Saturday. The blast reportedly damaged the railway tracks.

Police and Frontier Corps personnel rushed to the spot after the blast and cordoned off the area.

Later on Sunday, a statement released to the press saying that responsibility for the attack was claimed by the “Pro-independence” Baloch armed group Baloch Liberation Army.

Moreover, In Balochistan’s Ketch District, unidentified gunmen had attacked a construction company near the D-Baloch Bridge in Turbat and torched the machinery.

According to local sources, the construction company was operating on the CPEC route.

No group has claimed responsibility for the later attack yet. Whereas, such attacks have been carried out by Baloch armed groups in the past.

Meanwhile, another armed group, the United Baloch Army also claimed responsibility of another attack on Pakistani forces, in Kahan district of Balochistan.

Mazar Baloch, the spokesman for the UBA, said in a statement that around 8:30 this morning its fighters attacked a Frontier Corps patrolling team in the Soren Khor area between Kohlu and Kahan with small and large weapons. “Two enemy personnel were killed on the spot while several others were injured” he added.

“Every exploitative plan of the occupier state would be thwarted with the support and help of the Baloch nation; and our attacks would continue till the independence of Balochistan, he further said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...