test

Military operation begins in Shur Parod, 1 person goes missing in Sibi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pakistan Army has launched a fresh military operation in Kalat district of Balochistan, Whereas another person was reportedly abducted from Sibi.

According to reports, forces have forged ahead in the mountain ranges of Kharan and Noshki, including Shur Parod.

Local sources told TBP that a large number of civilian garb Pakistani troops along with local “death squads” were seen in vehicles heading towards the area. There are also reports of forces encamping in and around Bundalo.

No casualties or arrests have been reported so far during the operation. However, in the past, there have been incidents of burning houses, including casualties, during military operations in the area.

Meanwhile, A man was forcefully disappeared allegedly by the Pakistani forces from Sibi area of Balochistan.

According to reports, Pakistani forces from Sibi district of Balochistan have taken Challa son of Jharia Domki into custody and moved him to an unknown location.

According to sources, Challa is a resident of Lehri area of ​​Sibi who went missing after being detained allegedly by Pakistani forces and plainclothes personnel.

Similarly Incidents of enforced disappearances from different parts of Balochistan are being reprted on a daily basis; while the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) “a campaigning group consists of the missing persons’ families, has been protesting in front of Quetta Press Club for the more than a decade.

According to reports from Turbat Askani, a town of Kech district, Pakistani forces have recently raided the house of a late Baloch insurgent Rahmeen’s relatives, who was killed in an armed clash with Pakistani army.

Local sources said that the security forces had harassed the women in the house during the raid and threatened to abduct the women. While the shopkeepers were also warned that action would be taken against those who provided rations to the house, sources said.

While Baloch activists and pro-independence groups claim that Pakistani forces during military operations have been targeting women and children for being family members of political activists in the widespread policy of “Collective Punishment” and transferring them to military camps since a decade.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Ireland-Based Rights Group Condemns Sedition Charges Against Baloch Activist

The Front Line Defenders, an Ireland-based global human rights organization, has strongly condemned the filing of sedition...

Kech: 18-Year-Old Youth Goes Missing For Second Time

An eighteen-year-old Baloch youth was reportedly 'forcibly disappeared' for the second time from the Kech district of Balochistan, last Friday.

Balochistan: Forced Disappearances Continue Unabated, Another Goes Missing

Another Baloch man reportedly went missing from the Kech district of Balochistan. According to reports, Pakistani forces allegedly arrested...

Pasni: Protesters Block Makuran Coastal Highway Over Power Cuts

Residents of Balochistan’s Pasni blocked the Makuran Coastal Highway at Zero Point on Thursday, protesting against prolonged power outages and overbilling issues.

BLA Claims Responsibility for Grenade Attack on Pakistani Forces in Quetta

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a ‘pro-independence’ armed group, has claimed responsibility for a grenade attack on Pakistani military personnel in Quetta....