London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army claims responsibility for Ghotki attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army, an armed Sindhi nationalist outfit fighting for separation from Pakistan, claimed the responsibility of the grenade attack on a Punjabi settler’s warehouse in Ghotki today. The attack was carried out on Saturday morning in the Mirpur Shahi Bazar by unknown assailants. Four persons were reportedly injured and moved to the District Headquarters (DHQ) in Mirpur Mathello.

The police arrived at the scene and sealed the area. They gathered information about the attack, but no relevant arrests have been reported so far.

In a written media statement, Sodho Sindhi, the spokesperson for the SRA, said that the Sindhi nation will never accept “Pakistani (Punjabi) occupation on Sindh.” The spokesperson said that 14 August, the Independence Day for Pakistan, is the “day of national slavery” for the Sindhi nation, as Sindh had been “occupied” by the “Punjabi imperialist.”

The spokesperson said that the “artificial state” has been plundering the land, resources and coastal areas of Sindh. Furthermore, China is also abetting Pakistan in the “permanently occupation” of the “Sindhian Sea” through initiatives like China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and other “occupation projects.”

The statement concluded that the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army will continue its resistance and struggle against the Pakistani state until the “complete freedom of Sindhudesh.” The organization denounced 14 August as “Black Day” and forbid the Sindhi nation of participating in the rallies or the flag marches of to be held by Pakistan on 14 August.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...