London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: 10 persons allegedly abducted by security forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Once again a surge has been witnessed in enforced disappearances in Balochistan.

According to reports, Pakistani forces forcefully disappeared 10 family members from their house in New Kahan area of Quetta city, on Friday night.

“Pakistani security forces arrested 10 members of our family from our home in New Kahan last night and moved them to an unknown location,” family said.

The residents of New Kahan said in a press release; “we were fast asleep around 1:30 am when suddenly a heavy contingent of Pakistani security forces raided our house. They called the 10 people in the house by names and whisked them away.”

According to the family, the security forces harassed the women and children during the raid.

Family members have mentioned the names of the abductees in the press release, which as follows: Lal Khan son of Khuda-Rahem, Lal Dad son of Khuda-Rahem, Rahim Khan son of Shah Baig, Shah Bakhsh, Allah Bakhsh, Vishal, Muhammad Mir, Ajab Khan, Kamal Khan and Omid Ali.

“We have nothing to do with any political organization. After the abduction of all the men in our house, women and children have become helpless. We appeal to the Chief Minister of Balochistan, the Interior Minister of Balochistan, the Supreme Court and the High Court to recover our loved ones and provide us justice”, statement read.

Abduction-styled-arrests are common in Balochistan during search operations, but detainees are not produced in front of the court and are detained at undisclosed locations.

Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International accuse Pakistani security forces as the perpetrators of ‘illegal abductions in Balochistan’.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...

‘I Earn My Living by Driving a Tractor,’ Says Kech Farmer Listed in Government’s ‘Most Wanted’ Notice

A farmer in Balochistan’s Kech district said on Thursday he had been listed as a wanted militant with a Rs 3 million...

Transporters Block Makran Coastal Highway over Alleged Misconduct by Pakistani Forces

A transport union blocked the Makran Coastal Highway on Wednesday, halting all traffic, in protest over what it said was misconduct by...

BYC Warns of ‘Alarming Surge’ in Killings and Disappearances in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) on Thursday released a report warning of what it described as an “alarming surge” in extrajudicial killings,...