London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNM to launch an online campaign against Rashid Hussain’s extradition to Pakistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The chairman of Balochistan National Movement (BNM), Khalil Baloch, has said in a statement that his party will launch an online campaign against the ‘illegal’ extradition of Rashid Hussain to Pakistan on 22 June.

According to the details, the BNM has announced an online campaign against the abduction of the Rashid Hussain, an exiled Baloch political and human rights activist from UAE and his subsequent extradition to Pakistan on 22 June. He said that Mr Hussain and his family have made sacrifices in the Baloch struggle and, therefore, we should vocalize for them.

Khalil Baloch said that the UAE authorities unlawfully detained Rashid Hussain and then violated the international code of conduct by extraditing him to Pakistan on 22 June 2019.

He said that Pakistan has obstructed the nationalist political and human rights activists from carrying out a peaceful struggle. He said that the incessant operations, kill-and-dumps and mass murders have compelled the Baloch activists to adopt a self-imposed exile.

Mr Baloch said that the extradition of Rashid Hussain was broadcasted as ‘breaking news’ by the Pakistani media. He said that the media had claimed that the accused of the China consulate attack has been detained in UAE and then repatriated to Pakistan. He further said the ‘state-run’ media broadcasted this fabricated news on Pakistan’s behest.

Rashid Hussain was a human rights activist living in UAE in self-exile. In December 2018, he was allegedly detained by the UAE special agencies, kept in confinement for six months and the extradited to Pakistan June 22, 2019. Since his repatriation, the Pakistani government has not conducted any legal trial for his case. His whereabouts and condition remain unknown to this day.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...