London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: 7 more Corona cases, Government announces latest measures

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Seven more cases of the Coronavirus have been reported in Quetta, Balochistan government has announced the closure of public transport, markets and shopping malls.

According to details received by TBP, Chief Secretary Balochistan, Fazil Asghar has told media that seven more people have been affected by the Coronavirus, after which the total number has increased to 23.

A meeting of the Corps Committee, chaired by the Chief Secretary Balochistan, was held on Wednesday in Quetta, the capital city. While talking to the media after the meeting, the Chief Secretary announced the closure of Quetta city markets, shopping malls and public transports. Crowded hotels will also be closed, public transport tomorrow, while inter-city and inter-provincial transport two days later will be closed for 15 days.

Under the directives of Chief Minister Balochistan, a Coronavirus Fund of 1 billion PKR has been set up, in which government officials will contribute funds from the salaries of employees and provincial ministers will also contribute.

He further added that a provincial committee has been made under the chairmanship of the Secretary S&GAD and the PDM has been directed to produce packets of food items.

“Coronavirus will end soon, take precautionary measures to prevent the virus. Conditions are normal and there is no need to panic”, Chief Secretary said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...