London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

UK offers conditional extradition of Altaf Hussain to Pakistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

British government has offered conditional extradition of three main MQM leaders to Pakistan.

According to details, The British government has offered conditional extradition of three main accused leaders of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in the murder case of another MQM leader, Imran Farooq.

Imran Farooq was a Pakistani politician who was known for his association with the MQM, a political party in Pakistan. He was murdered outside his home in north London in September 2010.

Sources said Pakistan Interior ministry had given a dossier to a delegation of UK Home Department visiting Pakistan last year in which Pakistan had demanded extradition of the three main culprits of Imran Farooq murder case, reported Pakistan Today.

As per the sources, in reply to the dossier the UK Home Department offered on the written assurance from the Pakistan authorities to hand over the accused including MQM founder, Altaf Hussain that they would not be awarded death sentence.

Formal negotiations are expected to start in next few weeks between the two countries.

On the other hand, the Pakistan government has started legal consultation on the UK’s conditional offer of handing over the three main accused, MQM founder Altaf Hussain, Muhammad Anwar, and Iftikhar Hussain to Pakistan.

Sources in the Ministry of Law said that in the presence of death sentence law, the government cannot give any written assurance to the UK as the court would decide their punishment, Today reported.

Latest News

‘Situation Slipping Out of Sarfraz Bugti’s Hands,’ Warns Senator Kamran Murtaza

Senior lawyer, senator, and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) leader Kamran Murtaza has warned that the political situation in...

Punjab: Families of Soldiers Killed in Jaffar Express Attack Hold Protest

In the city of Multan, Punjab, families of Pakistani soldiers killed during the hijacking of the Jaffar Express train by the Baloch...

Mengal Announces March on Quetta for April 6

The Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) has announced a march on Quetta on April 6 to demand the release of Dr Mahrang Baloch...

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Kharan and Bolan

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for two separate attacks targeting a telecommunications tower and Pakistani paramilitary forces in Balochistan’s...

Balochistan University Student ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ by Pakistani Forces in Hub Chowki

Pakistani security forces have allegedly detained a student of the University of Balochistan, Quetta, from Hub Chowki and moved him to...