London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Militants attack FWO on CPEC route, BRA claims the responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

FWO workers were attacked on CPEC route in Kech district of Balochistan on Wednesday.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, Frontier Works Organization (FWO) personnel were attacked in Meer-Abad area of Turbat. Where they are working on a CPEC link road from Turabt to Mand.

The Frontier Works Organization (FWO) is a military engineering organization, and one of the major science and technology commands of the Pakistan Army. FWO is currently undertaking construction of 870 km of the following roads in Balochistan as part of the Western Route of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) to operationalize Gwadar Deep Sea Port by enhancing its connectivity.

Responsibility of toady’s attack has been claimed by Baloch Republican Army (BRA), a Baloch pro-independence militant group.

Beebagr Baloch, spokesperson for BRA said, “BRA fighters attacked the vehicle of FWO personnel on Wednesday morning while they were going to work on the CPEC route from Turbat to Mand. The attack resulted in killing 2 personnel and injuring several.”

Beebagr Baloch has warned the local constructors to avoid working on CPEC projects otherwise they will be responsible for the loss of their machinery.

BRA spokesman further said, “We want to make it clear to Pakistan and China that their all oppressive projects including CPEC are not acceptable in Balochistan without the consent of Baloch people. And we will continue our attacks until the independence of Balochistan.

Different Baloch militant groups in past had attacked FWO, CPEC projects and Chinese Engineers in the region.

Insurgency in Balochistan is believed to be a major threat to multi-billion projects between China and Pakistan. To meet this challenge head on, a special division of Pakistan Army has been created to ensure the security of the projects and Chinese nationals.

In another news, Pakistani forces were attacked in Awaran district of Balochistan today, on Wednesday.

Responsibility of the attack on forces has been claimed by another Baloch militant group, United Baloch Army UBA.

MUreed Baloch, spokesperson for UBA has claimed to attack a Pakistani forces checkpoint with heavy weaponry which resulted in killing 4 and injuring several forces personnel.

SourceTBP

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.