London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Abdul Rauf has been missing since 2018’-Family

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Family of a missing person, Abdul Rauf, stated that he has been missing since 2018.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, family of a ‘missing’ Abdul Rauf in a statement today has said that he was abducted in 2018 and they haven’t heard from him since then.

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons(VBMP) the campaign group by families of victims has confirmed to receive the details of Abdul Rauf from his family.

“Abdul Rauf was abducted by Pakistani forces and secret agencies from Ameen Abad area of Chagai district of Balochistan on 8 September 2018” family said.

This is not the only family but hundreds have been waiting for their loved ones for years.

Almost everyday families release statements and in press conferences urging Rights Organizations including United Nations (UN) to take action regarding to missing persons issue.

Missing persons families have been continuing nonstop the sit-in protest for more than 10 years.

Enforced disappearances that started in the early 2000s have never slowed down in Balochistan, in fact, the dramatic surge has been observed in the number of people going missing with each coming year.

International campaign groups including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International also accuse Pakistani security forces as the perpetrators of ‘illegal abductions in Balochistan’.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...