London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

False propagandas about ‘missing persons’ can’t hide the truth _ Akhter Mengal

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

‘Consulate attackers’ names were not in the missing persons list’ said Akhter Mengal

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, former chief minister of Balochistan and currently a member of Pakistan’s national assembly, The president of Balochistan National Party (BNP) has said today in a tweet, “I went through the list of missing persons none of 3 who were involved in Chinese embassy attack was in the list, If someone have doubt check the list which I submitted in NA, No one can hide the truth with false propaganda.”

After the Chinese consulate attack, Pakistan’s media and a German media network ‘Deutsche Welle’ (DW) Urdu service in Pakistan published a news mentioning that the names of the three militants who attacked the Chinese Consulate in Karachi on Friday were in the list of missing persons.

Many Baloch politicians in press releases and on social media have expressed concerns as this news was published by DW which was later modified.

Hamid Mir, Mubashir Zaidi and other popular Pakistani journalist have also nullified the news and said that none of the attackers’ names was in Missing Persons list.

Mr Mir in a tweet has said, “All those who are trying to show their patriotism by spreading lies about missing persons are not doing any service to Pakistan if we love our country we must demand rule of law in our country and the issue of missing persons reminds us that there is no rule of law in our country”

Leaders of Voice for Baloch Missing Persons(VBMP) also denied the news and termed it as false propaganda against the victims of enforced disappearances.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...