London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA claims today’s attack on Chinese consulate was a success

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in a newly released statement on Friday has said that today’s attack on Chinese consulate in Karachi was a ‘complete success’.

Jeehand Baloch, spokesman of BLA, has said in the statement that the main objective of the attack was to highlight Chinese exploitative designs to the world and BLA was successful in this operation.

Mr Baloch added that the attack was carried out by BLA’s Majeed Birgade, which comprises of ‘self sacrificing’ attackers. ‘Our comrades managed to penetrate into the visa section of Chinese consulate but they had to use their last bullets on themselves after they ran out of ammunition. Pakistani claim that they were killed by Snipers is completely fabricated,’ Jeehand Baloch said.

Jeehand Baloch claimed that the failure to reach beyond the visa section was due to ‘martyrdom’ of technical expert Azal Marri alias Dada in the initial stages of the battle.

BLA warned in the statement that their attacks against China will continue ‘if it fails to withdraw from Balochistan’.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.