London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

About a million Baloch displaced due to CPEC – Dr Allah Nazar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch leader Dr Allah Nazar has said that CPEC projects have resulted in internal displacement of about a million Baloch

According to the details, Dr Allah Nazar, leader of a pro-independence armed organization, Balochistan Liberation Front, said in a tweet today that Baloch nation is catastrophically suffering due to China Pakistan Economic Project (CPEC).

In a tweet, Dr Nazar raised concerns over the demographic changes due to CPEC related project, he said that about one million Balochs have been internally displaced from different districts of Balochistan.

Dr Nazar also urged human rights organizations and United Nations to declare Balochistan a conflict zone.

In another tweet, Dr Nazar alleged that three men: Moosa, Asad and Aziz were abducted by Pakistani forces from Nokjo area of Mashkay town, out of whom, Moosa S/O Lal Muhammad was killed today in the custody of Forces.

He further said that forces dumped the dead body of Moosa after killing him, while whereabouts of Asad and Aziz remain unknown.

Whereas, TBP confirmed that a dead body was found from Mashkay on Sunday. The deceased was identified as Moosa s/o Lal Mohammad.

Moosa was reportedly arrested by Pakistani security forces from Nookjo Reendak area of Mashkay more than ten days ago. He was not heard of ever since. However, today his body was found by locals.

Balochistan is plagued by the enforced disappearances of Baloch youth and activists. However, recent instances of ‘women and children abductions’ have also been reported.

Many of the missing persons have been ‘killed and dumped’.
International campaign groups including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International accuse Pakistani security forces as the perpetrators of ‘illegal abductions in Balochistan’.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...