London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Demolishing graves in Martyrs Graveyard contravenes the human values – BSO-Azad

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Students Organization Azad (BSO-A) has condemned the desecration of graves of Baloch martyrs in the Martyrs Graveyard in New Kahan, Quetta. The central spokesman of BSO-A said in a media statement that the act badly insults the human values and expresses the barbaric mentality of the state.

BSO-A said that graves of the Baloch leaders and political activists are in New Kahan Quetta Graveyar, who have been martyred in the state military operations or in custody. The grave of Baloch national leader Nawab Khair Bakhsh Marri is also in this graveyard. ‘Demolishing gravestones in darkness of night in fact shows how the state is afraid of the Baloch national struggle,’ BSO-A said.

The spokesperson further said that different areas of Balochistan are under military operations and there are concerns of loss of human lives. ‘Yesterday in a military  raid in Darenjan and surrounding areas of Tehsil Sui, Dera Bugti two shepherds were forcibly disappeared and taken to undisclosed locations, while their house was sat on fire’, BSO-A statement read.

The BSO-A spokesman added that Pakistani forces also forcibly disappeared four people from Dasht Showleeg, whereas another from Hour in Dasht. ‘Women were also tortured during these raids, the BSO-A spokesperson said.

‘Pakistani forces raided house of Kohda Abdulla in Mand, Kech and severely tortured women and children and illegally arrested Mola Bux and then shifted him to an unknown location. Hatoon Bibi, an elder woman, died of the torture during this raid; this act is strongly condemnable,’ BSO-A said in the statement.

BSO-A said that military operations in Balochistan have been further escalated and now enforced disappearances and killing of women has also started. ‘The silence of international community is very surprising, BSO-A said.

BSO-A urged the ‘civilised world’ to take notice of human rights violations in Balochistan.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...