London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Awaran: Two persons ‘disappeared’ by security forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Awaran: Two persons have gone missing after personnel of security forces arrested them on Friday.

According to the details received by The Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces carried out raids in Awaran town of Balochistan and arrested two men on Friday.

The two men were identified as Zakir s/o Murad and Khalil s/o Amin.

However, according to the family members, security forces have now denied the arrests, raising suspicions about the lives of Zakir and Khalil.

In Balochistan, several cases have been reported, where forces deny arrests made. Human rights watchers accuse that the arrested are kept in incommunicado detention by state forces for years without presenting them in front of court of law.

Yesterday, on the international day for the disappeared, a man was picked up and disappeared in the similar fashion in Kech district.

International campaign groups including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International  accuse Pakistani security forces as the culprits of ‘illegal abductions in Balochistan’.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...