London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mother & 2 sisters of missing 10-year-old Baloch boy ‘taken away’ by Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A mother and two sisters of a missing Baloch child have also been ‘taken away’ by Pakistani security forces, The Balochistan Post has learned from reliable sources.

The ‘heart-wrenching’ incident happened yesterday in Alangi, Mashkay.

According to sources, Personnel of Pakistani security forces in various vehicles raided house of Allah Baksh, and forcibly took away 55-year-old Noor Malik, and her two daughters 22-year-old Haseena and 18-year-old Sameena.

Noor Malik’s 10-year-old son, Zameer, was arrested on 3rd July 2018 by Pakistani security forces. Zameer has since been missing with no trace.

Missing Zameer Baloch

‘I am very angry about this. This is very distressing, they first picked up the young kid. Her mother and sisters had been in miserable condition since, and instead of bringing back their son, they took away the elderly woman and her young daughters,’ a local of Alangi village told TBP’s correspondent.

‘Baloch women are highly respected in Baloch society, and dishonoring them in such a lowly manner is direct attack on our esteem and social fabric,’ a local Baloch activist told TBP.

Baloch campaign groups and local human rights organisations have accused Pakistani security forces of ‘abducting’ Baloch women and children in past too.

In April 2018, a local media outlet claimed that as many as 40 women and children, belonging to the same family, were under custody of Pakistani military and its local death squads in Mashkay.

In June 2018, Pakistani security forces were accused of raping Baloch women in Rakshan Naag. According to reports, a pregnant woman lost her unborn child due to the rape.

Khalil Baloch, the chairman of Balochistan’s largest pro-independence mass organisation BNM, had said that the women in Rakshan were forcibly shifted to an army camp, where they were sexually assaulted and tortured by military men, which resulted in miscarriage of at least one pregnant woman.

Different Baloch political groups, including BSO-A and BNM had protested in London and other European cities against the abductions and rape of Baloch women.

 

Latest News

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...