London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

TTP chief Fazl Ullah reportedly killed in US drone strike

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Mullah Fazl Ullah has been reportedly killed in targeted drone strikes conducted by the United States, a US military official informed the Voice of America (VOA).

Army lieutenant colonel Martin O’Donnell told VOA that counterterrorism strikes were carried out on June 13 in Kunar province which lies close to Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

Pentagon officials refused to comment on whether the strike was successful.

The officials further said that Mullah Fazl Ullah had directed numerous high-profile attacks against the US and Pakistan.

He had also conducted many other deadly attacks including December 2014 attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar that claimed lives of 151 people, out of which 130 were children.

The US further underscored that it was Mullah Fazl Ullah who had ordered the 2012 attempted assassination of Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai.

The US Department for State offered a $5 million reward for Fazl Ullah in March soon after his son was killed in a US drone strike on TTP training facility.

The official said the status of Fazl Ullah was unclear. Further, there was no confirmation, as of reporting time, from the TTP regarding the strike and reports of Fazl Ullah’s death.

SourceANI

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...