London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Huge blast rocks Turbat City on second day of Makuran Mela

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A huge blast has rocked Turbat City on the second day of Makuran Mela.

The Makuran Mela is a three-day festival organised by Makran Scouts of Pakistani Military. Today was its second day and the festival will continue until 4th of March.

According to The Balochistan Post correspondent, the blast was so loud that it was heard all over in Turbat town. Few sources revealed that the blast was due to a long-range rocket fired from nearby mountains to target Pakistani military installations.

Soon after the blast, Pakistani attack helicopters were seen hovering over the mountains, which adds to the suspicions that Pakistani forces suffered losses due to the blast.

The blast resulted in uncertainty and fear amongst the Makuran Mela participants.

It was claimed by few sources earlier this week that Pakistani military had made it compulsory for government teachers and officials to attend the festival. The Pakistani military public relations department has refrained from commenting on these claims.

However, the presence of Pakistani military personnel was increased in days before the festival. The Inspector General and Deputy Inspector General of Frontier Crops were in Turbat town to monitor the security themselves.

Analysts consider the blast in Turbat city, despite such heightened security measures, a considerable gain in strength of Baloch armed organisations.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack at the time of filing this report, however, Baloch armed organisations “fighting for liberation of Balochistan” have continuously targeted Pakistani forces in the region.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the...

‘I Earn My Living by Driving a Tractor,’ Says Kech Farmer Listed in Government’s ‘Most Wanted’ Notice

A farmer in Balochistan’s Kech district said on Thursday he had been listed as a wanted militant with a Rs 3 million...

Transporters Block Makran Coastal Highway over Alleged Misconduct by Pakistani Forces

A transport union blocked the Makran Coastal Highway on Wednesday, halting all traffic, in protest over what it said was misconduct by...

BYC Warns of ‘Alarming Surge’ in Killings and Disappearances in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) on Thursday released a report warning of what it described as an “alarming surge” in extrajudicial killings,...

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an ongoing deadline for a proposed...