London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two ‘missing’ MQM men resurface, announce dissociation from MQM-L

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two missing Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) activists Syed Aman Ali Rizvi and Inayat Ali Sheikh have resurfaced in the Sindh province of Pakistan and announced their dissociation from the MQM-London party.

Both MQM activists held a news conference in the local press club and claimed that they were brought to Latifabad and released by unknown persons and jointly raised slogans of “Pakistan Zindabad”, the Dawn reported.

Announcing his dissociation from the MQM-London, Rizvi said he had been the sector in-charge in the party’s organisational structure till August 22, 2016.

When MQM founder Altaf Hussain delivered a speech containing anti-Pakistan statements, Rizvi said, he remained inactive since then.

“No sensible Pakistani could support the anti-state statements,” he said, adding that anyone doing so “deserved death”.

MQM activists Syed Aman Ali Rizvi and Inayat Ali Sheikh were reportedly taken away by law enforcement agency personnel on July 3 and Sheikh’s family had claimed, in a petition, that he was associated with the party, but at Tuesday’s press conference Sheikh distanced himself from the MQM-L.

Inayat Sheikh said he didn’t have any connection with the party before or after Aug 22, 2016. He said he could not even think of committing sedition.

Rizvi’s father had filed a petition in the Sindh High Court’s Hyderabad circuit bench for his recovery. The court had ordered formation of a joint investigation team (JIT) for the recovery of Rizvi as well as other missing activists.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.