London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

5 days old infant dies in Pakistani military bombardment

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A 5 days old infant has been killed in shelling by Pakistani gunship helicopters. The baby, who hadn’t even had her naming ceremony yet, was killed today along with her mother Khat Khatoon near Harnai, Balochistan.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post correspondent, the number of people killed in Harnai military operation that started yesterday has reached 14 including five women. The latest identified victims are wife and newborn child of Chakar Marri.

Bibi Bano, wife of Yar Khan Chalgiri, and their girl in her early teens have also been killed in the military operation. Yar Khan had already lost her life in the offensive.

At the time of filing this report at least five women and children have been confirmed dead. These include Meeno Bibi, Jaffar, Bibi Makhmal, Khat Khatoon and Bibi Bano. Four others, who had received critical injuries, were taken away by the military.

The men killed in the operation have been identified as Kaale Marri, Leemo Marri, Bangal Marri and three sons of Washo Marri. The sons of Washo Marri have been identified as Dilwash Marri, Afzal Marri and Rahmdil Marri.

According to latest details, at least five bodies have been brought to a hospital in Harnai. The bodies are mutilated beyond recognition.

According to our correspondent the military operation is still underway and the number of causalities can increase.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...