UK, France and Germany hold Iran responsible for Saudi oil attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron said that it’s clear that Iran was behind the attacks in Saudi Arabia.

According to details, after meeting on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly on Monday, The UK, France and Germany leaders said in joint statement that Iran was behind the attack on Saudi oil facilities. However the three leaders have called for diplomacy.

“The time has come for Iran to accept a long-term negotiation framework for its nuclear program, as well as regional security issues, which include its missile programs,” the statement read.

However, Johnson had clearly come to the UN determined to emphasise his personal relationship with Trump, who reneged on the JCPOA last year, praising him highly in the interview, comments that may prompt an interesting discussion when Johnson meets with Iranian president Hassan Rouhani for a bilateral meeting today, TheGuardian reported.

Iran-aligned Houthi rebels fighting a Saudi-led military intervention in Yemen claimed credit for the sophisticated air attack, but US officials have said it was likely launched from Iran or Iraq. Iran has denied any involvement, saying that the Houthi rebels “have every reason to retaliate” for the Saudi-led coalition’s bombardment of their country, reported DW.

All three countries are signatories to the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) – commonly referred to as the “nuclear deal” – between Iran and world powers, whichoffered Iran relief from global sanctions in exchange for imposing limitations on its nuclear programme, Aljazeera report read.

SourceTBP

Latest News

‘Death squads have been licensed for carrying out carnage in Balochistan’ – Mama Qadeer

Mama Qadeer Baloch, the vice-chairman of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons, said that the state-backed death...

Karachi: Demonstration held against enforced disappearances

Voice for missing persons of Sindh, Sindh Sujagi Forum and the families of Baloch missing persons participated in the protest.

Balochistan: Fires scorch Dasht’s forests

According to reports, a fire broke out in Hapsagz Hasadi and Dabebi forests of Dasht tehsi, in Kech district, on Saturday night.

Balochistan: 11 schools closed, educational activities in universities suspended due to corona cases

As soon as educational institutions reopened in Balochistan, cases of corona virus reportedly increased again. After the reports 11 schools in Quetta,...

Four comrades were ‘martyred’ in a clash with the Pakistan army – BLF

Balochistan Liberation Front said in a statement that their four ‘comrades’ were ‘martyred’ in a clash with the Pakistani army in Raghe...