London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pickup Union Blocks Coastal Highway in Gwadar After Coast Guards Seize Vehicles and Diesel

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pickup Union in Gwadar has staged a sit-in protest on the Coastal Highway, bringing all traffic to a complete halt. The protest was launched in response to the alleged unjustified actions by the Coast Guards, who, according to demonstrators, have been stopping and seizing their vehicles without cause.

Speaking to the media, representatives of the Pickup Union said they are engaged in peaceful and legal economic activities, yet continued interference by the Coast Guards has pushed them to the brink of financial ruin. “We are already drowning in debt, and now our vehicles are being seized, destroying us further,” said one protester.

Union members alleged that under the cover of night, the Coast Guards impounded locally operated pickup trucks without issuing any notice or providing any justification. These vehicles, they stated, were legally transporting diesel with proper permits issued by the Balochistan government. The diesel, they claimed, was being transported through a legitimate route.

The union also said they met with Colonel Zain-ul-Abideen of the Coast Guard, who promised justice and assured them that the seized vehicles and diesel would be returned. However, only the empty vehicles were returned, while the valuable diesel was confiscated. The union described this action as a grave injustice to the already struggling local population.

Drivers involved in the protest explained that they often purchase diesel on credit, undertake risky journeys, and earn barely enough to survive after days of hard labor. “When state institutions loot our livelihood, it’s equivalent to snatching food from the mouths of the poor,” one driver said.

The union has issued an ultimatum that if the diesel was not returned by Saturday night, they would launch an indefinite sit-in starting at 11 AM the next day. They also appealed to the public and transport community to avoid unnecessary travel due to the disruption.

The protest has brought traffic to a standstill, with long queues of vehicles reported on the highway.

Locals expressed frustration over the incident, stating that such actions raise serious questions about the government’s development claims for Gwadar. Despite being a central hub of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), they said, basic employment opportunities are still out of reach for Gwadar’s residents. Under the guise of security, economic activities of the local population are being severely restricted.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...