London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Police Vehicle Bombed, Checkpoints Seized in Wave of Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed groups carried out a series of attacks targeting security checkpoints and personnel in Turbat, Dhadar, and Kashmore over the past two days, leaving multiple officers dead or injured and confiscating official equipment.

On Sunday, armed assailants stormed a police checkpoint at the main gate of Turbat University in Kech district. Local sources said officers were taken hostage, and six official weapons, walkie-talkies, and other equipment were seized before the attackers fled on motorcycles into nearby mountains.

Two days earlier, a police checkpoint in Turbat’s Singani Sar area was reportedly overrun, with official weapons confiscated. The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for that raid.

In Dhadar, armed men reportedly targeted a Levies checkpoint over the weekend, detaining personnel and seizing weapons and supplies. The detained officers were released unharmed. No group has claimed the Dhadar attack so far.

Meanwhile, in Kashmore, a police vehicle was hit by a bomb on Shahi Road, killing two officers and injuring three. The Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) claimed responsibility, with spokesperson Dostain Baloch stating a remote-controlled IED was used, vowing such operations would continue “until the independence of Balochistan is achieved.”

These attacks come amid a sharp uptick in armed activities across the region since the start of the year. Earlier this month, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) conducted a large-scale operation in Zehri, Khuzdar, setting fire to government buildings, including a Levies station and a NADRA office.

The BLA said it also seized weapons and vehicles, calling the attack a “military exercise” conducted by its Special Tactical Operations Squad (STOS) and Fateh Squad for the second phase of “Operation Herof.”

On January 9, armed fighters temporarily blocked the Kolpur highway in Kachhi district, seizing weapons from Levies personnel and torching machinery at a cement factory. The BLA later claimed responsibility for the attack.

Additionally, the BLA’s Majeed Brigade carried out a suicide attack on a military convoy in Turbat on January 4, killing 47 security personnel and injuring more than 30 others.

Analysts note that armed attacks in Balochistan appear to have intensified in 2025, with an apparent shift toward more coordinated and large-scale attacks. The recent wave of attacks underscores the ongoing security challenges in the region, as well as the evolving methods used by these groups.

Latest News

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political...

Government Delegation Holds Talks with Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass Sit-In

A government delegation visited the Lakpass sit-in site near Quetta on Saturday, attempting to negotiate with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) leader Sardar...

Khuzdar: ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Among Three Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter

A young man reportedly detained by Pakistani forces last year has been identified among three people killed in an alleged staged encounter...

Mahrang Baloch Rejects Release Offer, Demands Freedom for All Detained Activists

Negotiations between Pakistani authorities and detained Baloch activist Dr Mahrang Baloch have failed after she rejected a conditional offer for her release,...

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the Dera Bugti district of Balochistan.