London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Court Reserves Verdict on Bail Pleas of Detained BYC Activists

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Pakistani court on Wednesday reserved its verdict on bail applications filed by several detained activists from the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), lawyers and the group said..

The Balochistan High Court heard arguments from both the defence and the prosecution in the case involving Dr Mahrang Baloch, Beebow Baloch, Gulzadi Baloch, Sebghatullah Shah Ji and Bebarg Baloch, before announcing that a decision would be issued at a later date.

Defence lawyers said they were hopeful the court would grant bail to the activists.

In a statement, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee said the defence had presented its arguments in full, while alleging that prosecutors failed to present concrete evidence to justify the continued detention of the group’s leaders.

The group said any delay or denial of relief in the absence of evidence would deepen concerns that legal processes were being used to suppress political dissent in Balochistan.

The activists were initially detained under a public order law that allows preventive detention. Authorities later registered additional cases against them under anti-terrorism and criminal laws, and their detention has been extended multiple times in recent months.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...