London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Forced Disappearances Continue Unabated; Another Goes Missing from Khuzdar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces reportedly disappeared a man after the arrest from Balochistan’s Khuzdar district, on Wednesday.

According to reports, Pakistani forces allegedly forcibly detained Nazeer Ahmed son of Master Muhammad Deen from Wadh tehsil of the district. His whereabouts remain unknown since.

It should be noted that forced disappearances are taking an alarming situation in Balochistan. Dozens have gone missing in the last month, while detentions are also being reported in the current month.

Earlier this incident, a young Baloch man named Anees-Ur-Rehman was forcibly disappeared after the arrest from Khuzdar.

On the other hand, sit-in protests for the recovery of “Baloch Missing Persons” continue in Turbat and Quetta cities of Balochistan.

The protesters in Kech are staging a sit-in protest in front of the Deputy Commissioner’s office. District Council’s Chairman Hotmaan and DC Kech Khaleel Murad visited the protesters and asked them to end the sit-in through negotiations. However, the two-hour-long conversation eventually ended without results.

Rejecting the chairman’s offer to end the sit-in through talks and negotiations, the families of the missing persons said that they had been lured by such promises before, so they would not accept the promises and can not trust them. They said that the families had come to Turbat by long march from Buleda, for the recovery of their loved ones. They will continue the protest until their missing loved ones are recovered safely, families said.

Latest News

European Parliament Members Express ‘Grave Concern’ Over Detention of Baloch Activists

European lawmakers have expressed “grave concern” over the detention of prominent Baloch human rights activists in Pakistan...

Arrests and FIRs Filed Against Baloch Activists as BYC Protests Continue Across Balochistan

On the day of Eid al-Fitr, several activists in the Balochistan regions of Mashkhel, Kharan, and Jhao were arrested or had First...

Fear, Resilience, and Psychological Warfare in Balochistan: A Comprehensive Exploration of Struggle and the Journey towards Renewal

Author: Darmankar Introduction Today, I witnessed a staggering video of a Baloch child, no older than...

State Narrative and Facts — TBP Editorial

The leaders of Pakistan's ruling parties and individuals close to the establishment are shaping a narrative that the Baloch Yakjehti Committee and...

BUITEMS Accused of ‘Anti-Baloch’ Policies as Controversial Appointments Spark Outrage

The Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) has come under heavy criticism over alleged anti-Baloch policies and controversial...