London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Five Forcibly Disappeared; Two Released

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In a series of alarming incidents across Balochistan, five individuals have reportedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani security forces, while two individuals previously disappeared have been released.

In Quetta’s New Kahan area on Wednesday, the Pakistani security forces reportedly conducted extensive raids, resulting in the detention of four individuals who were subsequently transported to undisclosed locations. Three of the detained individuals have been identified as Aslam Marri, Khaliq Marri, and Liaqat Marri, all residents of New Kahan. The operation involved rigorous house-to-house searches, causing heightened tension and anxiety amongst the locals.

In another incident in the district of Panjgur, a young man named Adeel, a resident of Sind-e-Sar in Panjgur, was reportedly forcibly disappeared by the security forces from the Jeerak area in Parom. Adeel, who was involved in the oil business, had previously been detained in September 2019 and remained missing for two years before his release. However, he has once again been subjected to enforced disappearance, and his current whereabouts, along with his vehicle, are unknown.

In a contrasting development, Qadir Bakhsh and Zahid, who were forcibly disappeared from Awaran on 27th June, have been recovered and have returned home.

The reported instances of forced disappearances and extrajudicial actions by security forces in Balochistan continue to raise grave concerns. Human rights organizations are calling for thorough investigations into these cases and advocating for the protection of the rights and safety of individuals in the region.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...

Baloch Identity Turned Into a ‘Mark of Suspicion’, Says Dr Sabiha Baloch

Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) central leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said that Baloch identity has been turned into a “mark of suspicion”...

HRCB Report Says Human Rights Violations Increased Sharply in Balochistan During 2025

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) has released a report alleging a significant deterioration in the human rights situation across Balochistan...