London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Rescue operation underway for missing mountaineer

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A mountaineer from the Pashtun Abad area of Quetta was reported missing in the mountains this Friday, prompting the Provincial Disaster Management Authority (PDMA) to launch an extensive search and rescue operation.

The PDMA team is currently conducting a ground search, complemented by drone-assisted aerial surveillance, in an effort to locate the missing individual.

The operation on the ground is being led by Jahanzeb Khan, Director General of the PDMA. He is joined in the rescue efforts by fellow PDMA directors Faisal Panizai and Faisal Tariq.

Jahanzeb Khan, deeply empathetic towards the missing mountaineer’s family, addressed the situation, “One can only imagine the deep anguish of the young man’s parents.” He assured that “PDMA’s rescue force, along with all the teams, are making every possible effort to locate the young man.”

He further informed that the public had been advised against visiting mountains and picnic spots for the past three days due to incoming monsoon weather. He reiterated the importance of safety precautions, announced the additional support from hiking teams for the rescue operation, and urged everyone to exercise caution when venturing outdoors.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...