London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch ‘insurgents’ kill 4 Pakistani soldiers in multiple attacks in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least four Pakistani soldiers were reportedly killed and six were injured in multiple attacks in Balochistan. Baloch “pro-independence” groups claimed responsibility for the attacks, saying that such attacks would continue until the “liberation of Balochistan.”

According to details, unidentified gunmen targeted Pakistani forces in the Dandar area of the Kech district on Friday. Local sources have said that heavy gunfire and explosions were heard at the time of the attack.

Moreover, another Pakistani forces outpost came under attack from gunmen in the Zamuran area of the Kech district. The assailants reportedly fled the scene after the attack.

However, local sources confirmed that soon after the attack, drones were spotted in different locations in the area.

Similarly, gunmen also targeted security posts of the main camp of Pakistani forces in the Manguchar area of Kalat on Friday.

Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) accepted responsibility for these three attacks in a media statement on Friday.

The BLA spokesman Jeeyand Baloch said that BLA fighters targeted the Pakistani occupying military in three separate attacks in Kalat, Zamuran, and Kolwah. “An enemy personnel was eliminated and five were injured in these attacks,” he said.

Another pro-independence, Baloch armed group Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), claimed responsibility for killing two Pakistani soldiers and injuring another in Mashkey town of Balochistan.

Major Gwahram of BLF said that BLF fighters targeted the “enemy army personnel” when they were walking outside of their post on Thursday.

Additionally, the BLF also claims responsibility for killing a Pakistan soldier and injuring several others in a sniper and automatic heavy weapons attack on the post of the Pakistani Army in the Gichk area of Panjgur.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...