London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Culprits of blast in Anarkali Bazar, killed in firefight – CTD

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) of Pakistan has claimed that it has killed the perpetrators of the deadly blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazar in a firefight. CTD said that the culprits were digging to recover the weaponry and explosives that they had buried when they were cornered. CTD said that the alleged culprits opened fire and two of them were killed in the gun battle while the other two were arrested.

The slain individuals were identified as Sanaullah and Abdul Razaq who, according to CTD, were members of a proscribed organization. The attack in the Anarkali Bazar in January this year had killed 3 and injured 26. The Baloch Nationalist Army had claimed responsibility for the attack.

The Lahore police initially said that the deadly blast had occurred when a gas cylinder burst. In a later statement, police spokesperson Rana Arif acknowledged that the blast was a planned attack. The explosives were laden on a bike that was parked outside a bank in the Bazar. Nearby buildings and parked vehicles were also damaged in the attack.

The CTD now claims that the two of four alleged attackers have been captured and two others have been killed in a firefight.

The CTD claims have once again sparked speculation on whether the alleged attackers were the perpetrators of the Anarkali Bazar blast or “scapegoats” of another “fake encounter.” The Counter-Terrorism Department of Pakistan is notorious for carrying out “fake encounters” in Sindh and Balochistan where they routinely corralled and killed in point-blank range. These “fake encounters” are later framed as confrontations between the CTD and the alleged “terrorists.”

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...