London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Two, including journalist go missing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Journalist has been reportedly abducted by the security forces from Dhadar area of Balochistan on Saturday.

The spokesperson of the Press Club Dhadar Bolan has condemned the kidnapping of the journalist Ghulam Farooq Jattoi and raids on his house by security forces. “It is not a good omen for the institutions that a journalist was allegedly abducted and disappeared in a raid on his house,” he said.

The spokesperson said that if there were cases against the said journalist then he should be presented in the court so that the facts would come to light. He said that the Dhadar Press Club strongly condemns the disappearance of the journalist for performing his professional responsibility.

He further stated that journalists across Balochistan are being harassed but the journalists would not give up on highlighting public and regional issues.

He demanded in the statement that the missing journalist should be brought to light immediately, otherwise the journalists of Balochistan including Press Club Dhadar would be forced to protest and take direct action for the recovery of the missing journalist.

While an old man has been reported ‘missing’ after being detained allegedly by the Pakistani forces in Balochistan’s Kech district.

According to details, forces arrested an 80-year-old man from Gonki Shahrak area of Kech on Saturday night. His whereabouts are unknown since. The missing person has been identified as Omid Ali.

Omid Ali

It should be noted that the cases of enforced disappearances in Balochistan have taken a serious turn recently. Children, the elderly and women are reportedly being disappeared by the Pakistani forces on daily basis.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...