London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindhi Nationalist leader “abducted”, rights groups condemn the abduction

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Sindhi nationalist leader and Chairman of Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz (JSQM), Sanan Khan Qureshi has been arrested during a raid on his house by Sindh rangers. World Sindhi Congress, Voice for Missing Persons of Sindh and other groups and organisations have condemned the abduction of Sindhi nationalist leader, and demanded an immediate release.

According to sources Chairman of JSQM, a Sindhi nationalist party, Sanan Khan Qureshi has been abducted allegedly by the Pakistani security forces from his house. Sources confirmed that Sindh rangers raided the house of Sanan Qureshi after violence erupted in Bahria Town, during a protest rally against the “illegal land grabbing” of indigenous people of Sindh.

World Sindhi Congress (WSC), an international organisation, struggling for the self determination of Sindh, has condemned the attack and said “WSC strongly condemns the attack of Pakistan’s agencies on the house of Mr. Sanan Khan Qureshi, Chairman Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz (JSQM), and his arrest. His whereabouts remain unknown until now.

WSC also strongly condemns the registration of cases under the Anti-Terrorism laws against the leaders of Sindh Action Committee (SAC) and other parties and scores of workers. The arrest and cases have taken place on the pretext of violence at the Bahria Town on the day of the protest against the occupation of Sindh’s indigenous lands by Pakistan.”

WSC further said “We strongly demand from the Sindh government to immediately release Sanan Khan Qureshi, withdraw terrorism cases against leaders and workers of the movement and apprehend the actual perpetrators of the violence and occupiers of lands of indigenous Sindhi people.”

The organisation also requested all parties of Sindh, the Civil Society, intellectuals “to unite and continue their struggle to its conclusion”.

Similarly Voice for missing persons of Sindh, an organisation struggling for the safe release of Sindhi missing persons in a facebook post condemned the arrest of Sanan Khan Qureshi, and announced to support the protest calls for the release of the JSQM Chairman, by his party.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...