London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BHRO condemns ‘misleading and deceptive’ statement of Justice Javed Iqbal

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Human Rights Organization (BHRO) has condemned the statement of Justice (r) Javed Iqbal and has declared it misleading, deceptive and irresponsible.

BHRO, which is one of the major campaign groups in Balochistan, made the comments about Chairman of missing persons commission in a statement released to media.

It said that Balochistan is going through the worst humanitarian situation, where the enforced disappearance of people have continued for last one decade and thousands have been forcibly disappeared by security forces.

Spokesperson of BHRO also rubbished claims of Justice Javed Iqbal that 3800 cases of Baloch missing persons have been resolved. “His claims during briefing to Senate Standing Committee on Human Rights that 3800 of 5000 reported cases have been resolved are totally baseless as no reports or facts regarding these 3800 cases have been made public,” BHRO spokesperson said.

“It is very unfortunate and gravely irresponsible that the chief of the commission terms the issue of enforced disappearances as a politicized matter,” BHRO said, “this raises questions on the very credibility of the commission.”

BHRO said that Justice Javed Iqbal’s remarks that “only 131 cases regarding missing persons are pending” is very deceptive and highly misleading. “This has caused severe trauma to victim families”, it said.

“Just until the end of July we have received 599 enforced disappearance cases for this year only so Justice Iqbal’s claim of 131 cases is totally baseless,” BHRO said in its statement.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...