London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Armed Fighters Overrun Two FC Posts; 13 Personnel Reportedly Killed

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed fighters overran two Frontier Corps (FC) posts near Quetta on Thursday evening, seizing weapons and ammunition and setting the installations on fire, while sources in the area said at least 13 Pakistani personnel were killed.

A large number of fighters simultaneously attacked the posts in Wali Thangi, in the Zarghoon Ghar area, and Spin Karez on the outskirts of Quetta, the sources said.

Heavy gunfire and explosions continued for an extended period, after which the fighters took control of both positions, seized weapons, ammunition and other military equipment, and set the posts ablaze, they added.

Sources said at least 13 Pakistani personnel were killed and several others injured in the attacks.

Authorities confirmed the attacks but reported a lower death toll, identifying four of those killed as Naib Subedar Awwal Khan, Naik Noor Bakhsh, Sepoy Samiullah and Sepoy Rafiq.

Officials said three other personnel remained missing following the attacks.

No group had claimed responsibility for the attacks at the time of publication. However, Baloch armed groups operate in the area, and the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has previously claimed responsibility for similar attacks in Wali Thangi and surrounding areas.

Related:

BLA Claims Responsibility for Capture of Military Camp in Wali Thangi, Quetta

BLA Releases Video of Wali Thangi Attack; Claims Responsibility for Recent Attacks

Latest News

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...