London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Attacks Target Pakistani Forces in Kech and Mastung

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three separate incidents were reported from Balochistan’s Kech and Mastung districts on Monday, including an attack on a military convoy, an explosion during a route-clearance operation and an assault on a Pakistani forces camp.

In Kech district, a Pakistani military convoy reportedly came under attack near Taloheeg Bazaar in the Balnigwar area. Local sources said armed assailants targeted the convoy near a military camp, leading to exchanges of fire and explosions that continued for more than 20 minutes.

One vehicle was reportedly destroyed after being struck by a rocket. Ambulances were later seen moving towards the area, while drones were observed conducting aerial surveillance. Officials have not released details regarding casualties or damage, and no group has claimed responsibility for the attack.

In a separate incident in Kech’s Gwarkop area, an explosion reportedly targeted military personnel involved in a route-clearance operation. Sources said members of a bomb disposal unit were carrying out clearance work when an explosive device detonated.

Three personnel were reported to have been caught in the blast, although authorities have not confirmed any casualties or injuries. Helicopter and drone activity was reported in the area after the explosion.

Meanwhile, in Mastung district, a woman was reportedly killed and a child seriously injured after mortar shells struck a residential area in Kardegap. Residents said unidentified armed men had earlier attacked a Pakistani forces camp in the area, triggering an exchange of fire.

Several mortar rounds were later reported to have landed on nearby homes. Officials have not commented on the reported civilian casualties, and the circumstances surrounding the shelling remain unclear.

No organisation has claimed responsibility for any of the incidents. However, “pro-independence” Baloch armed groups have previously carried out attacks targeting Pakistani forces, military convoys and infrastructure in the region.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.