London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: One Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Eight Others Including Woman Released

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A man has reportedly gone missing in Balochistan, while eight individuals, including a woman, have been released following periods of alleged enforced disappearance, according to local sources and family statements.

In the Panjgur district, a resident identified as Alam, son of Sawali and a driver by profession from the Par Jahlag area, is said to have been taken into custody in the Chitkan area’s diesel market. According to local accounts, he was initially detained by an armed group locally described as a “death squad” allegedly operating with the support of state forces, before being handed over to the Pakistani military. His current whereabouts remain unknown, and there has been no official confirmation regarding his detention.

Separately, local sources have confirmed the release of eight individuals who had previously been reported as forcibly disappeared from different parts of Balochistan, including Kech, Khuzdar and Kharan districts.

Among those released are Zakriya, Abdul Basit, Abdeen, Riaz Ahmed, Maghfir Abid, and Mubarak Ali, who had been held for periods ranging from several weeks to over a year, according to the provided details. Most were reportedly released in late April 2026 in locations including Turbat and Kharan.

In Khuzdar district, a 24-year-old woman, Samina, a schoolteacher, was also among those released. She and a male student, Qambar, were reportedly taken by Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) personnel on 22 April before being freed the following night.

Family members of those released have confirmed their return home. However, human rights concerns regarding enforced disappearances in Balochistan continue to be raised by local observers, with calls for greater transparency and accountability remaining ongoing.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Former Afghan Commander Killed in Quetta Shooting

Haji Woror Achakzai, a former commander of the police of Kandahar’s Second City, was killed in a...

Mastung: Sindh Resident Killed in Reported Military Drone Strike

A non-local farmer was reportedly killed in a military drone strike in Balochistan's Mastung district on Sunday. According to...

Former Pakistan Prime Minister Links Female Suicide Bombing to Systemic Failures in Balochistan

Former Pakistani prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has said that the involvement of educated and married women in suicide attacks indicates underlying...

Two Brothers “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech, Two Missing Brothers Recovered in Mastung

Two men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from their home in Bagh Miri, Turbat, Kech district, while two brothers who had previously...

The Surab Incident – TBP Editorial

On the morning of 12 August, several people were killed and injured as a result of bombing by Pakistani fighter jets in...