London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Rejects ISPR Claims, Says ‘Operation Herof 2.0’ Continues for Sixth Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) rejected Pakistan’s latest military statement on Thursday, saying “Operation Herof 2.0” remained underway for a sixth consecutive day and describing claims by the military’s media wing as “another chapter of lies.”

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the operation continued with “full determination, consistency and military success,” adding that any announcement regarding its conclusion would come only from the organisation itself.

Pakistan’s military said earlier on Thursday that it had concluded a week-long counter-operation launched after the coordinated attacks carried out under “Operation Herof 2.0.”

In a statement, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said the military had conducted “combing and sanitisation operations” based on what it described as “meticulous planning” and “actionable intelligence.”

It claimed that 216 armed fighters had been killed and that the operations had “significantly degraded the leadership, command-and-control structures and operational capabilities” of insurgent networks. ISPR also said a “substantial cache of foreign-origin weapons, ammunition, explosives and equipment” had been recovered.

Responding to those claims, Jeeyand Baloch said the ISPR’s account was a continuation of what he described as false narratives that began on the first day of the operation.

“The recent ISPR press release is merely a continuation of the falsehoods that began on the very first day of Operation Herof,” the statement said. “On day one, the occupying state falsely claimed that it had concluded the operation and eliminated ‘all attackers.’ That same claim has been repeated every single day for the past six days. Every new press release contradicts the previous one.”

The BLA said Pakistan’s military was “not only facing consistent defeat on the battlefield but is also completely exposed in the narrative domain.”

The statement said the group openly published the names and photographs of its fallen fighters, while the Pakistani military “hides the bodies of its mercenary soldiers, conceals their identities, and buries their coffins in silence.”

It accused the state of executing forcibly disappeared persons and presenting their bodies as militants in order to “lend credibility to their false narrative.”

“The daily claims by ISPR of killing dozens of Sarmachars [Baloch fighters] serve two central purposes,” the statement said. “First, to mask continuous military failures and large-scale corruption. Second, to hide the crimes of enforced disappearances and the brutal reality of torture cells operated by the state.”

The group said it had received “unprecedented levels of practical support, intelligence cooperation and moral solidarity” from the Baloch population during the operation.

‘Only BLA Will Decide When the Operation Ends’

The statement said the outcome of “Operation Herof 2.0” would be announced by the BLA itself, not by Pakistan’s military.

“When the BLA does announce the conclusion of the operation, it will be accompanied by clear proof of territorial control, intelligence victories, and the enemy’s repeated retreats,” it said.

The group said it had already published verified images and videos of “captured areas, destroyed enemy posts, and seized military assets.”

Latest News

BLA Claims 82 Pakistani Personnel Killed in Attack on Quetta Cantonment Military Train

The Baloch Liberation Army has claimed that 82 Pakistani military personnel were killed and more than 121...

Quetta: Mother, Brothers, Cousins of BLA Suicide Attacker Allegedly Detained by Pakistani Forces After Train Bombing

Pakistani security forces reportedly raided the home of a member of the Majeed Brigade in Quetta following Sunday’s attack on a military shuttle train, with family...

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has reportedly been recovered.

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...