London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Rights Groups Alarmed as 13-Year-Old Boy Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Concerns over enforced disappearances in Balochistan have intensified after a 13-year-old boy was allegedly taken into custody by security personnel in Quetta, amid reports of a sharp increase in such incidents across Balochistan.

According to local sources, Gwahram s/o Faiz Mohammad, was allegedly forcibly disappeared late last night from the Qambrani area of Quetta. Family members said personnel from the Frontier Corps (FC) and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) detained the child and shifted him to an undisclosed location.

Human rights organisations have strongly condemned the incident, describing the detention of a minor as a grave violation of fundamental human rights and international child protection norms. Activists said that the alleged enforced disappearance of a school-age child underscores the growing scale and severity of the issue in Balochistan.

Rights groups note that enforced disappearances in Balochistan are no longer limited to adult men, with women, elderly individuals and minors increasingly affected. Over the past several years, numerous such cases have been reported from different parts of Balochistan, with a noticeable rise in recent months.

Human rights defenders have called on authorities to immediately disclose the whereabouts of the missing child, ensure his safe return, and put an end to the practice of enforced disappearances. They have also urged the government to uphold constitutional protections and international human rights obligations, warning that continued impunity will further deepen public fear and mistrust.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...