London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Labourer Shot Dead in Tump; Local Councillor Dies During Military Raid in Dasht

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young labourer was allegedly shot dead by a “state-backed armed group” in Tump, district Kech, while in a separate incident an elected local councillor died during a military search operation in Dasht tehsil.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said 21-year-old Tahir Baloch, son of Mulla Nisar and a resident of Koshkalat, was killed on 21 January when “state-backed local militias” opened fire on him. The group said Tahir came from an extremely poor family and worked as a part-time labourer to support his household.

Eyewitnesses cited by the group said the shooting was “deliberate and unprovoked.”

BYC described the incident as part of a broader pattern of violence by militias “operating under state patronage,” and called for accountability.

Death During Military Raid in Dasht

Meanwhile, in the village of Sholeeg in Dasht tehsil of Kech district, residents said Pakistani forces conducted a house-to-house search operation early on 24 January. During the raid, a local councillor chairman, Jam Khudadad, died after what witnesses described as “severe verbal pressure and interrogation.”

Residents said security personnel questioned him about the presence of Baloch fighters in the area. According to one account, he responded that no armed men were present in the village and that “if anyone is to be arrested or killed, they are in the mountains,” questioning the purpose of harassing civilians.

Jam Khudadad

Witnesses said Khudadad collapsed during the exchange and died shortly afterwards.

Local residents said three men were detained during the operation but were later released. They said Khudadad’s death occurred because he was unable to withstand the “severe psychological pressure” exerted during the raid.

Human rights groups have long documented allegations of enforced disappearances, custodial killings and abuses during military operations in Balochistan. Pakistani authorities typically deny or do not comment on such allegations.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...