London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Says It Killed Two Pakistani Soldiers, ‘MI Operative’ in Attacks in Awaran and Turbat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a “pro-independence” armed group, has claimed responsibility for multiple attacks targeting Pakistani military positions and an alleged intelligence operative in Awaran and Kech districts of Balochistan.

In a statement on Monday, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said fighters targeted the Army Brigade Headquarters and the main camp in Awaran city at around 12 pm on 12 December, firing several mortar shells “that landed inside the camp and headquarters.”

He said Pakistani forces responded “in panic,” firing numerous mortar shells that fell in nearby residential areas.

The BLF said an FC-run educational institution located behind the main camp was also struck by a mortar shell. The group described the FC Public School as “a paramilitary training centre rather than an educational institution,” accusing it of keeping children away from Baloch history and culture.

The organization urged parents to “keep their children away from such military institutions,” claiming that these facilities pose risks during military operations and are part of a “conspiratorial plan” to recruit Baloch youth into military agencies.

In a separate attack on Sunday evening, the BLF said fighters targeted a Pakistani army camp in the Kanira area of Awaran at around 7 pm, striking a military post with a rocket and killing two personnel on the spot. The statement said the camp was then attacked with LMG and sniper fire.

The BLF also claimed responsibility for killing an alleged Military Intelligence (MI) operative in Turbat on Sunday.

The group said fighters acted on “intelligence information” and targeted Rahm Dil, son of Fazal, in the Apsar Research Farm area at around 1 pm. According to the BLF, he had been associated with several MI-linked operatives and was “involved in enforced disappearances” and other activities against the group.

The BLF said it killed two Pakistani military personnel in Awaran and one MI operative in Turbat, reiterating that “occupying forces and their facilitators will be targeted in every corner of Balochistan.”

Pakistani authorities had not issued an official statement responding to the BLF’s claims at the time of publication.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...