London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Outrage in Quetta After Drone Strike Injures Civilians at Picnic Site, Internet Services Suspended

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A drone strike in the Chiltan Mountains near Quetta injured at least nine people on Wednesday, residents and hospital officials said. The Pakistani army said it had targeted militants, but witnesses insisted the victims were civilians.

The strike hit the Hazarganji–Chiltan National Park, a popular picnic site on the outskirts of the Balochistan capital, where a large number of families were present, residents told local media.

A Frontier Corps checkpoint stands close to the site, residents said. “There were many civilians there for a picnic when the drone hit,” one eyewitness said. “People ran for their lives as explosions occurred.”

Hospital staff said nine men were brought in with shrapnel wounds. They were named by locals as Jahanzeb Muhammad Shahi, Muhammad Imran Sumalani, Maqbool Ahmed, Zahid, Manzoor Ahmed, Daulat Khan, Arbab, Rafeeq Lehri and Wajid Ali. One injured man has not been identified.

The army’s media wing, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), said troops had carried out an intelligence-based operation against a “terrorist hideout”.

“During the operation, troops effectively engaged the terrorists’ location and, after an intense exchange of fire, fourteen were sent to hell,” the ISPR statement said, using a phrase commonly employed in military press releases.

Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti called the strike “a successful counter-terrorism operation.”

Local witnesses disputed that account, saying the injured were civilians from nearby towns who had travelled to the area for leisure. Rights activists in Quetta described the incident as a possible mistaken targeting and urged an inquiry.

As images of the victims circulated on social media, anger grew, with users demanding accountability and questioning the accuracy of military intelligence operations.

Authorities ordered the suspension of mobile-internet service across Quetta hours later, citing security concerns as criticism over the strike spread online.

The provincial Home Department said in a notice that 3G and 4G service would remain suspended for 24 hours from midnight on Oct. 31 “to maintain peace and security.” The blackout disrupted communications for students, journalists and businesses.

Rights groups have repeatedly criticised such shutdowns in Balochistan, calling them “collective punishment” and a violation of citizens’ rights to information and connectivity.

Latest News

Quetta: Mother, Brothers, Cousins of BLA Suicide Attacker Allegedly Detained by Pakistani Forces After Train Bombing

Pakistani security forces reportedly raided the home of a member of the Majeed Brigade in Quetta following Sunday’s attack on a...

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has reportedly been recovered.

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...