London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Family Fears Second Enforced Disappearance of Former Detainee Abdul Hameed Zehri

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family of Abdul Hameed Zehri, a former victim of enforced disappearance in Balochistan who spent 31 months in detention before his release on 31 October 2023, has expressed deep concern that he is at risk of being forcibly disappeared again.

According to his daughter, Saeeda Hameed, unknown plain-clothed individuals have been visiting their home repeatedly for several days, carrying her father’s photograph and asking about his whereabouts. She said the same individuals have entered their home multiple times to question the family.

Saeeda questioned why, despite her father’s prolonged disappearance and the torture he suffered, officials had still not concluded any investigation. “What kind of inquiry is this,” she said, “that even after thirty-one months of torture and suffering has still not been completed, and now they are looking for an opportunity to disappear my father again?”

She added that her father’s case had been raised in the parliament, judiciary, senate, and media, yet those responsible “keep the law, constitution, judiciary, and media in their pocket while disappearing people.”

Saeeda said the family “cannot bear” another enforced disappearance. She appealed to those in power to take immediate notice of the situation and ensure her father’s safety.

According to the family, Abdul Hameed Zehri was taken into custody by intelligence agencies on 10 April 2021 from Karachi, in front of his relatives, and remained missing for 31 months. He was released on 31 October 2023 in what the family described as a “half-dead condition” after enduring severe torture during his disappearance.

Human rights groups have repeatedly highlighted the risks faced by previously disappeared individuals in Balochistan, warning that several former detainees have been subjected to renewed harassment, intimidation, or re-abductions after their release.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...