London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

TTP Chief Appears in Video After Airstrike in Kabul, Refutes Claims of Death

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The chief of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) appeared in a new video on Thursday to deny reports of his death, a week after Pakistani security officials claimed he had been killed in an airstrike in Kabul, sparking one of the most serious escalations between Pakistan and Afghanistan in recent years.

In the footage, Mufti Noor Wali Mehsud is seen surrounded by armed fighters, addressing both his followers and Pakistani authorities. He said the video was intended to “refute false propaganda” about his killing and to assure supporters of his safety.

“I am alive and present on my tribal and honourable homeland,” Mehsud said. “I assure all my companions that there is no cause for concern. Do not believe the false propaganda of the Pakistani government.”

The video, circulated on social media by TTP-linked accounts, shows Mehsud speaking from an undisclosed location, calling on his followers to “stand firm and resist the corrupt and oppressive forces of the Pakistani system.”

He also accused Pakistan’s military establishment of repeatedly attempting to link its opponents to India or Afghanistan, describing it as “a sign of weakness, hypocrisy, and cowardice.”

The release of the footage comes days after Pakistani government and military sources claimed that Mehsud had been killed on 9 October in an airstrike on a black Land Cruiser in Kabul. 

Latest News

Karachi: Authorities Claim Arrest of Three Alleged SRA Members

Pakistani authorities have claimed to have arrested three alleged members of the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) in connection with...

BRAS Claims Seven Pakistani Military Personnel Killed in Nushki Attack

The Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of Baloch nationalist armed groups, has claimed responsibility for an attack on a convoy...

Quetta: VBMP’s Protest Against Enforced Disappearances Continues

A protest camp organised by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan continued outside the Quetta Press Club...

Balochistan High Court Issues Notices on BYC Petition Challenging “Faceless” Trials

The Balochistan High Court has issued notices to respondents in a constitutional petition filed by leaders of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC),...

Ormara: Six Killed, Including Women and Children, in Coastal Highway Collision

Six people, including two women and two children, were killed in a collision between a bowser truck and a passenger car on...