London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Coal Miners Abducted by Armed Men in Mach

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Unknown armed men have repotedly abducted three coal miners from a mine in the outskirts of Mach, a town in Balochistan’s Bolan district, according to local sources and police officials.

The incident reportedly occurred when the miners were working inside the coalfield. Witnesses said a group of armed men entered the site, forced the workers at gunpoint into a vehicle, and took them to an undisclosed location.

Following the abduction, police and security forces reached the scene and cordoned off the area. A search operation has been launched to locate the kidnapped miners, and checkpoints have been set up on various routes leading out of the area.

Authorities have not yet confirmed the identities of the abducted workers or the motive behind the kidnapping.

Police officials said that all available resources are being used to ensure the safe recovery of the victims. “Efforts are underway to trace the abductors and rescue the workers,” a police spokesperson told reporters.

The abduction has sparked fear among residents and coal miners in the region, where such incidents have occurred repeatedly over the years. Contractors and workers in the coal industry have previously been targeted in similar attacks and kidnappings in various parts of Balochistan.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...