London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mobile Internet Suspended Again in Balochistan as Amnesty Raises Concerns

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani authorities have ordered the suspension of 3G and 4G mobile internet services across Balochistan from Friday evening, citing a “law and order situation and existing threat alerts.”

According to an official notification, services will remain suspended from 5pm on 5 September until 9pm on 6 September. PTCL and NTC wireless internet services will also be suspended in parts of Quetta, Mastung, Sibi, Nushki and Khuzdar districts.

The order said the shutdown was necessary due to the prevailing “law and order situation” and religious processions.

This marks the third suspension of mobile internet services in Balochistan within the past month.

Amnesty International criticised the decision, calling it a “violation of fundamental rights.”

“Authorities have announced the shutdown of mobile internet services in Balochistan province for 6 September again, citing ‘law and order situation and existing threat alerts’, after the services were shut down for most of August on similar pretexts,” the group said on X.

“Mobile internet is the only way to access the internet for many people in the province, and blanket shutdowns significantly curtail the right to information, freedom of expression and movement,” it added.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...