London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Men Stage Roadblock in Quetta, Police Officer Detained and Weapon Seized

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men briefly set up a roadblock in Quetta on Saturday night, while a separate grenade attack in Khuzdar was claimed by the BLF.

Witnesses said a group of armed individuals established a checkpoint near Sheikh Zayed Hospital in Quetta at around 9 p.m. They reportedly detained a police officer, seized his weapon and belongings, and carried out snap checks for about half an hour before leaving the area. The police officer was later released.

Incidents of temporary roadblocks by armed groups have been reported with increasing frequency in Balochistan, raising security concerns for government officials, security forces and their allied groups travelling on highways.

Separately, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for a grenade attack in Khuzdar on Friday night. A spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch said the blast targeted the guesthouse of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Agha Shakeel Durrani, described by the group as linked to local “death squad” militias. According to the statement, six people were injured.

The developments come two days after the Baloch Liberation Army’s Majeed Brigade said it carried out a major suicide attack on a Pakistan military convoy in Kech district’s Dasht area, claiming heavy casualties. Security officials have not confirmed the number of losses.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...