London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan Army Chief Visits Turbat Amid Surge in Armed Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan’s army chief, Field Marshal Asim Munir, visited Turbat on Friday to review the deteriorating security situation, following a sharp rise in large-scale attacks by Baloch armed groups.

According to the military’s media wing, ISPR, Munir was briefed at the military headquarters in Turbat on ongoing counter-insurgency operations and development projects in the area. His arrival was marked by heightened security, with helicopters and drones patrolling the skies over the city.

During the visit, the army chief also met Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti and representatives of the Turbat civil administration, ISPR said.

The visit comes as Baloch armed groups step up operations and expand their territorial influence across the region. The Baloch Raaji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of armed groups, claimed responsibility for 71 attacks between 10 and 15 August.

The group said it targeted military convoys, camps and government facilities, killing 24 soldiers. It also claimed to have stormed a military headquarters in Basima and ambushed convoys in Mastung, Panjgur and Kech.

On 1 August, BRAS said its fighters seized a military camp in Goran, Panjgur district, killing more than 20 personnel. 

Meanwhile in Khuzdar district, armed fighters are reported to have held control of the Zehri area for more than ten days. Local sources said they blocked entry routes and ambushed reinforcements, with videos circulating online showing destroyed military vehicles along highways.

The escalation has also seen the deaths of several senior army officers. On 16 July, Major Syed Rabnawaz Tariq was killed in an ambush in Awaran district, in an attack claimed by the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF).

Three days later, Major Anwar Kakar died in a magnetic bomb blast near Jabal-e-Noor in Quetta, carried out by the Baloch Liberation Army’s (BLA) Special Tactical Operations Squad.

On 23 July, Major Zaid Saleem was killed in clashes with BLA fighters in Mastung. On 5 August, Major Rizwan died in a roadside IED blast in Nushki, also claimed by the BLA.

Balochistan has faced a decades-long insurgency, with Baloch groups seeking independence and accusing the Pakistani state of human rights abuses and exploiting the region’s resources. Pakistani authorities, however, say they are battling terrorism and working to stabilize the region.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...