London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar: Previously Disappeared Youth and University Student Shot Dead by ‘Death Squad’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young man who had previously been subjected to enforced disappearance was shot dead along with his cousin, a Karachi University student, allegedly by government-backed militias in Balochistan’s Khuzdar district on Friday.

According to local sources, 29-year-old Naeem Shay, son of Shay Mohammad and a resident of Tehsil Gresha, was killed alongside his cousin, 19-year-old Iqbal Hakeem, in the Gresha Nadagi area. 

Sources added that both were on their way to visit relatives when they were intercepted by members of a government-backed militia, locally referred to as a “death squad,” and shot dead on the spot.

Naeem had previously been forcibly disappeared in 2022, when he was detained along with his father, brother and three other relatives by Pakistani armed personnel and intelligence agencies. The family members were released months later.

His cousin, Iqbal Hakeem, was a second-semester student in the BS Education Department at Karachi University. Activists said he had long been harassed and placed under surveillance by the same groups and had been forced to abandon his studies due to persistent threats.

Rights groups and local activists condemned the killings, describing them as part of a wider pattern of extrajudicial violence in Balochistan. They said enforced disappearances and the extrajudicial killings of Baloch youth have become a recurring issue in the region.

Meanwhile, in the Buleda area of Kech district, unidentified assailants attacked the house of a man named Peer Bakhsh late Friday night. Local sources said the attackers were members of an alleged state-backed “death squad” who arrived on three motorcycles and threw a bomb inside the house, injuring livestock but causing no human casualties.

Earlier this month, in a similar grenade attack in Turbat, several women were injured, while other such assaults on houses have also been reported in Tump and surrounding areas.

Rights groups and activists have repeatedly accused Pakistani security forces of supporting armed militias, locally known as “death squads,” to counter the independence movement and suppress dissent in Balochistan. Pakistani authorities deny the allegations.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...