London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA, BLF Claim Responsibility for Deadly Attack on Forces in Kalat, Quetta, and Jhao

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of deadly attacks on Pakistani military forces in Kalat, Quetta, and Awaran districts over the past two days, reportedly resulting in heavy casualties.

According to a statement released by Jeeyand Baloch, spokesperson for the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), the group’s Fateh Squad carried out a targeted assault on a military transport bus in the Nimargh Cross area of Kalat. The attack, based on intelligence provided by BLA’s surveillance wing Zirab, reportedly killed 27 Pakistani soldiers and injured several more. The bus was reportedly moving troops from Karachi to Quetta.

Jeeyand Baloch said that although the vehicle also carried qawwali performers, they were not the intended target. “We have consistently warned civilians to maintain a safe distance from occupying forces to avoid collateral damage,” he added.

In a separate operation, BLA fighters used a remote-controlled IED to target a military vehicle in Quetta’s Hazarganji area. The group claims two soldiers were killed and seven wounded in the blast.

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) also issued a media statement, claiming responsibility for two operations. According to the group’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, the BLF fighters detonated an IED agianst a miliatary vehicle in Khazina in Kalat, along the Quetta-Karachi highway on the morning of July 15. The group said that four soldies were killed and two injured in the attack.

The group said that a day later, on July 16, BLF forces ambushed a Pakistani military unit in the Gujro Kor area of Jhao, district Awaran, as it pursued a supply vehicle seized earlier by the BLF fighters. The ambush targeted three motorcycles carrying military personnel. Six soldiers, including serving Major Syed Rab Nawaz Tariq from Muzaffarabad, Kashmir, were reported killed on the spot. A sniper unit later fired upon a nearby military convoy, forcing a retreat.

The BLF rejected state media reports that three of its fighters were killed, calling them false. The group suggested that Pakistani forces may have targeted forcibly disappeared persons or civilians in fake encounters in retaliation for their losses.

Both BLA and BLF reiterated that their armed campaigns would continue until the complete withdrawal of Pakistani military forces from Balochistan, which they describe as an “occupied” region. “We once again appeal to the Baloch public to maintain distance from military installations and convoys to avoid harm,” said Jeeyand Baloch.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...