London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Attacks on Pakistani Forces in Dera Murad Jamali, Sui, and Jhao

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch “pro-independence “ armed groups, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) and Baloch Republican Army (BRA), have claimed responsibility for separate attacks on Pakistani forces in Balochistan. According to statements from both groups, the BRG targeted a Pakistani police vehicle in Dera Murad Jamali, while the BRA reported a violent clash with Pakistani military personnel in Dera Bugti’s Sui Tehsil.

The Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) spokesperson, Dostain Baloch, stated that the BRG fighters carried out a remote-controlled bomb attack on a Pakistani police vehicle near the university on the national highway in Dera Murad Jamali. The blast reportedly caused both casualties and material damage to the police unit.

The BRG spokesperson issued a warning to the police to halt their harassment of local residents and end extortion and bribery, vowing that attacks would intensify unless these practices ceased. He reiterated that the BRG’s actions would continue until Balochistan achieved independence.

In a separate statement, the Baloch Republican Army (BRA) reported a confrontation with Pakistani forces in the Gopat area of Dera Bugti’s Sui Tehsil. According to Sarbaz Baloch, BRA’s spokesperson, the clash erupted after Pakistani forces set up a blockade on the BRA fighters’ path. The gunfight lasted for two hours, resulting in the deaths of three Pakistani soldiers, he claimed.

The statement further stated that following the initial clash, BRA fighters ambushed a convoy of Frontier Corps (FC) soldiers near Sui cantonment using rockets and heavy weaponry. The attack resulted in three more soldiers being killed, and over ten others were reportedly wounded.

Sarbaz Baloch confirmed the “martyrdom” of BRA fighter Barkat alias Gul Bugti s/o Haiwat Bugti during the confrontation. He said that Gul Bugti had been a dedicated member of the Baloch Republican Army for eight years and came from the Hotkani sub-tribe of the Bugti clan. His family has a long history of sacrifice in the struggle for Balochistan’s freedom, he said.

The BRA spokesperson paid tribute to Gul Bugti, highlighting his bravery and the sacrifices made by his family in the ongoing fight for Baloch independence.

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), another “pro-independence” armed group, has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks targeting Pakistani forces in the Balochistan, reportedly leaving several soldiers dead.

The BLF spokesperson stated that after the July 15 attack in the Gurjo Kor area of Jhao, district Awaran, which resulted in the deaths of six Pakistani soldiers, including active-duty Major Syed Rab Nawaz Tariq, Pakistani forces launched both ground and aerial operations in the region. They deployed commandos and blocked key mountain routes.

However, according to the statement, BLF fighters retaliated by targeting helicopter-borne commandos on July 16, resulting in the deaths of four SSG (Special Services Group) commandos. The BLF fighters also used heavy weaponry to attack the helicopters, forcing them to retreat.

On July 16, at around 5 PM, BLF fighters carried out a heavy assault on a Pakistani military checkpoint in the Balandur area of Kolwah, inflicting both personnel and material damage on the occupying forces.

Later, on July 17, at approximately 10 PM, BLF fighters surrounded a police checkpoint in the Tadez area of Nushki. The fighters detained police officers on duty, seizing weapons and official equipment before releasing the officers unharmed after a brief standoff.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...